A partial is a REMOVABLE DENTAL APPLIANCE that a person can wear to replace missing teeth. To be a
candidate for a partial, the patient must have SOME good teeth in the mouth for the arms of the partial to hook
onto. If the patient has NO GOOD TEETH, a full mouth denture would be the way to go.
1) Rigid Acrylic Partial starting from – $120
2) Megaflex Flexible Plastic Partial – $450
3) Metal Acrylic Partial – $500
– We accept CASH ONLY.
1) RIGID ACRYLIC PARTIAL
The immediately above pictures show a patient missing his upper front tooth. Obviously, he does not want to go around like this. A RIGID ACRYLIC PARTIAL would replace his missing tooth at a very reasonable cost of:
These one tooth partials are also called flippers. They can be made of as many teeth as
you want, EACH ADDITIONAL TOOTH on the RIGID ACRYLIC PARTIAL has a cost of:
These partials can be made SAME DAY.
The immediately above pictures show examples of MEGAFLEX FLEXIBLE PLASTIC PARTIALS. As you can see, these partials have GUM COLORED HOOKS in order to blend in with the gums in your mouth and have a flexible property that allows for patient comfort. These partials are ready in 2 DAYS and have a cost of:
3) METAL ACRYLIC PARTIAL
The immediately above picture shows an example of a METAL ACRYLIC PARTIAL. As you can see, these partials have METAL HOOKS. This type of partial is very durable due to fact that is has a metal skeleton underneath the acrylic. The metal hooks are not attractive to all patients. These partials are ready in 4 DAYS and have a cost of:
1) ALL PATIENTS MUST READ & SIGN A PATIENT CONSENT FORM FOR PARTIALS.
2) Impressions, also known as molds, are taken of your mouth. Liquid stone is placed into the molds. When the stone hardens, we will get an impression of the patient’s mouth. It takes about 30 minutes for the liquid stone to harden. From these hardened molds, our lab technician fabricates what are called denture occlusal rims. The denture occlusal rims will register the exact distance between your upper and lower jaw. This is an essential measurement in order for PARTIALS to look esthetically right. All these procedures require the patient to be seen TWICE on the first visit with about one hour in between to allow ample time for the liquid stone to dry and the fabrication of the occlusal rims.
The impression of the patient’s mouth is filled
with yellow liquid stone (yellow mold in top picture).
Once the stone hardens, an occlusal rim made of
pink wax is formed (pink structure in top picture).
The objective of the occlusal rims is to measure the
distance between the upper and lower jaw.
3)The final step is to place the PARTIALS inside the patient’s mouth. As stated earlier, RIGID ACRYLIC PARTIALS can
be made SAME-DAY, MEGAFLEX FLEXIBLE PLASTIC PARTIALS require 2 DAYS, and
METAL ACRYLIC PARTIALS require 4 DAYS.