White fillings, also known as resins and composite fillings, are used to fill in a tooth after the decay has been completely removed by the dentist. The pricing of white fillings is the following:
1) White Filling (front teeth) – $50
includes incisors and canines
2) White Filling (back teeth) – $60
includes bicuspids and molars
We accept CASH ONLY
Image of a tooth that has decay
1) ALL PATIENTS MUST READ & SIGN A PATIENT CONSENT FORM FOR WHITE FILLINGS.
2) The tooth that is to receive a white filling is numbed with local anesthetic. Prior to the injection a small amount of cherry
flavored topical is placed in order to prevent or reduce the pain associated with a dental numbing shot. Bartell Dental will
always try to deliver a pain-less shot to ease our patients because we care about you.
3) The dental drill is used to remove the decay or silver filling that wants to be replaced with a white filling. Here at Bartell Dental, we do not use silver fillings, ONLY WHITE FILLINGS. The picture immediately above shows a tooth with a silver filling and some teeth with major cavities. All three teeth need to be completely cleaned out before the white fillings can
4) The immediately above picture shows the difference between a silver filling and a white filling. The final results are almost unnoticeable.
5) Here at Bartell Dental, we use one of the best dental composites on the market, 3M dental composites (upper left picture). To ensure that the white filling hardens to its maximum capacity, a special ultraviolet blue light is used. We use the VALO curing light considered by most dental professionals the best curing light available (upper right picture).